Thursday, January 5, 2012

We kicked that hill's butt!!!

Whoever decided that it needed to be almost 70 degrees on January 5th in Kansas is amazing!!! What a beautiful day! Today we took the temperature as a chance to hit some impressive hills...that is, impressive for two girls who haven't been running much lately. ;) We did a 3 mile out and back in 39:58. Considering the terrain, we kicked those hills' butts! Also considering we haven't hardly run for 3 weeks (or more in my case), we are feeling like rockstars!

Found out my headphones are shot at the beginning of my run and only one side works, so I guess I'll be investing in new headphones this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be a rest day for me after those hills. Or maybe I'll just do the stationary bike. What do you think?

Until next time...happy running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment