Monday, January 23, 2012

Life...

You know how, sometimes, life just gets in the way? I'm starting to feel that way...

I've been doing really good at getting my workouts in a few times a week, so far this year, but life is speeding up. Sweetie and I are getting married on September 15. I really want to be back down to 115 pounds by then, so I got on the scale today and now know how much I need to lose. Last week, I was able to fit in 4 workouts. But life got in the way the rest of the week. School is crazy busy trying to prepare our students for the dreaded state assessments in April, track season starts in March, and I'm trying to plan our wedding. With all the stress, you would think that working out would be the best thing for me. But at the end of a long stressful day, all I want to do is curl up on the couch with the love of my life and our pets and veg. I can't continue to do this!

Starting today, I have to start working toward my goal! I have almost 20 pounds to lose and it's not going to be easy. I have to start eating better, drinking more water, exercising, and not giving in to temptation. If I want the incredible body I once had back, I have to WORK for it!

I didn't put the weight on over night, so it won't come off over night. I can DO this!!!

Happy Running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment